Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More workshop goodies

Hostess gift. I made a 6 x 6 paper scrapbook using the Winter Retreat Simply Scrappin' Kit. It has 4 page protectors in it and I also made pages for them also. I just love the colors in this kit!

My version of Million Dollar Mary's progressive scrapbook page she wow'ld us with at convention. I used the Key Tag punch and the Word Window punch to make my buckle.

Not a very good picture, what can I say I was in a hurry! This is a Tic Tac holder using the hostess set Deer Friends.
Sorry I've been gone so long, but things have been very busy araound here! We finally finished up the crops about a week and a half ago and since then I've been working on my niece's wedding. Turns out I had to make a dress for my other niece a week before the wedding! Turned out great and was super easy to make. The wedding was very nice and went off without a hitch, even though it was a cold and rainy day. So I got to rest a little Sunday and then I had a workshop to get ready for yesterday. Here are some of the things I came up with including my version of Million Dollar Mary's progressive scrapbook page. Don't have a post of the cards we made, but will get that on here later. I've got another workshop tonight so I'll have some more things to add in the next few days. Thanks for checking in. Come back and "Stamp a Little Longer", soon. PS I'm also very excited to be nominated for a blog award and if I've ever got time enough to figure out how to put it on here I will. Thanks!

3 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love your progressive page, especially the buckle idea.

RubberRedneck said...

Love your scrapbook page!! I might have to case that layout for mine :) Great job!!!

SCS SU Blogger Group #4

Unknown said...

Love that progressive page! I've been meaning to try that, just haven't gotten around to it. Love how you made the buckle! TFS!