Friday, March 20, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton Tail...

I just love Stampin' Up's punches! They are so fun to play with. Here's a couple of bunnies I made using the new scallop oval, small oval, 1 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, 1/4" circle, and 1/4"square punches. I layered (2) 1/2" circles on top of each other to give the eyes some depth and cut the 1/4"square into triangles for the noses. I had a hard time drawing the mouth so on the bunny at the bottom I used a scallop circle (I had punched out) for a template, and traced two of the scallops for the mouth,which I thought turned out alot better! I'm thinking I'm on a roll, but I better go do some housework. Yuck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, these bunnies are too cute! I love the use of the scalloped oval for the ears... just darling!!

Denise said...

These bunnies are so adorable, what a great card.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

AdORAble! Love it! Great project, Twila!