Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pink & Purple Butterflies! SU Style

So what do you think of my wrapping job? This is a baby shower gift for a dear friend of mine. She is decorating the baby girl's room in butterflies so I thought I would stay with the theme. I used the butterfly stamp from the set Great Friend and the SU Butterfly die and the BS. To tell you the truth I've never had so much fun wrapping a package. Update: Amanda loved my wrapping job and didn't want to open it, but she did and inside she found alot of pink and brown baby stuff, and a little blue dress!
Another view
This is the gift card I made to go with the gift. I just love our new eyelet border punch!

I also made the mint boxes for the baby shower. I took this picture inside so my lighting isn't the greatest. Love our new scallop oval punch too!

7 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great packaging. I love that die! The boxes are fabulous, too, great for mints!

carolyn mcdonell said...

love your wrapping and what a good idea for the mints!

Carrie said...

That package is adorable!! It's all so well put together. I must get the Big Shot!!

Jaimie said...

WOWWWW!!! The wrapping is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I love the nugget boxes! Please let us know what she thought of her gifts! :)

Unknown said...

Okay, so you can wrap me up a present like this anytime. I would have to just sit and stare at it though cuz it's way too pretty to actually open :-D

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Wrapping! I may have to steal that idea! Loved the colors, too! On a different note, (literally), I LOVE the song you have playing now. I sang it to my 5th grade students on the last day of school, and think of them whenever I hear it. It's one of my all-time favorites!! You can keep it on here for a long time!!
Darla

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the wrapping - I wouldn't want to open it either! LOL! Your little mint boxes are adorable too - great job with the coordination and colors!