Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sweet Always Altered Tin for Baby


More SU Designer Paper that I LOVE! I hadn't altered one of these lunch box tins in awhile and then I saw the one that Jenn did on her blog, Stamp Your Heart Out made into a baby tin that was super cute, she put some little socks and other things in it, and I thought I gotta make one of those, and I needed a little something extra for a new mom and she gave me just the idea I needed! Seriously check out her blog, she is one talented lady! I used a tin I got from Oriental Trading. These tins are a little wider than the others I have used and are also shinny so you don't have to finish of the top. I'm so glad this paper is staying around for awhile because it's one of my favorites. I think I need to make a little scrapbook to match. I'll be back.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Twila, that tin is just adorable! I love getting cute gift ideas like that.