Friday, October 9, 2009

Cottage Wall Is My Favorite DSP! (for now)

I must say I really never cared much for purple, but I love the Rich Razzleberry and the Cottage Wall DSP! So very pretty. Below is the tin I made for my Little Sis named Deb from Stampin' Addicts. She is such a sweetheart! I filled it with some goodies and sent it to her on her birthday. Mini Lunchbox Tin made with Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive Paper, Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, Pretties Flower and Pearl, BS and Swirly die strip, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence inks!
Birthday card using the Flight of the Butterfly set and the wonderful Butterfly punch! I just love SU punches! and then let's see Cottage Wall DSP, Rich Razzleberry (don't you just love the way that name just rolls of your tongue!) Orchid Opulence, and Rich Razzleberry Ribbon.

1 comment:

RubberRedneck said...

This is awsome!! I love the card and the butterfly on it! Cute!!!