Monday, November 23, 2009

Big Online Sale Going on at Stampin' Up!

Today's post is just to let you know SU has a big sale going on right now. You can click over to the left on the Sale sign and it will take you to the SU sight. I couldn't figure out how to make it go to my demo site, so if'd you'd like to put me as your demo when you order that would be great. Still don't have much time to post about the craft fair results.(which weren't really that great). We are still in the fields trying to finish up with corn and I'm trying to clean house for fmaily coming over on Thanksgiving and try to come up with some ideas for a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday! But I'm sure everyone is as busy. Always something to do, but never forget to give thanks to God for giving us the chance to be so busy! Have a nice evening everyone.

No comments: