Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas...

This is my 3rd day in a row to post! I think I'm doin' good. This tin is part of a project the ladies at my church will be doing next Monday night during Make-It Take-It with Twila. During November it's my job to do the program for the night. So here is part of it. It's a tin to hold Christmas tags. Now I haven't got my tags made yet so you'll have to check back in a couple of days to see them. Mean time, enjoy pictures of the tin.

This tin is altered using some of the retired Christmas DSP, which I just happened to have 3 packs of because I loved it so much! and I used my BS, Large Polka dot Background, and the 2 Christmas sizzlets from the mini and the Christmas level 2 Hostess stamp set.
Top View
Side View
That's it for today, see you tomorrow. Gotta go mow my yard while the sun is shinning!

No comments: