Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ladies Scrapbook & Craft Retreat at Camp Illiana

What a great time I had last week-end with some ladies from church. Arlinda, Sherri , Tammy and I traveled over to Camp Illiana for a 3 day scrap & craft retreat and a treat it was! We worked on several different projects and made some new friends too. Here is a picture of some comp book purses we made along with some new friends too.

Sitting by the nice warm fireplace getting our picture takin are (front row) Jill Staggs, Donna Matthews, Sherri Culter, (back row) Tammy Roberts, me :) Amy Stamm, and her sister Kelly. I almost forgot Arlinda took our picture. We had so much fun! (Oh, did I already say that) We worked on projects all day and night, the devotions and music were wonderful and the food was great. Angela Buhr did a great job as coordinator this year! Thanks Angela! I'll post close ups of my purses later, (which by the way were made from a tutorial Becky Robert's had on her blog for FREE. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: