Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spice Cake Shutter Card

 I had so much fun making this card for the last Ustamp Swap around the World. It was so easy to make and you know why?  Because Stampin' Up! finally has a scoring tool called Simply Score.  I have waited a long time for a scoring tool and I waited patiently for Stampin' Up! to come out with one and I am so glad I did.  I love that it has markers that you can use to mark where you want to score and a holder for your scoring tool.  Thank you Shelli it was worth the wait!
I took a flat shot of the card so you could see what it looks like before you fold it all up.  I think it's pretty just like this.  I love our Spice Cake DSP.  It's just "happy " paper and I can't seem to get enough of it.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back!  I'm going to be giving away some blog candy next week to celebrate my 100,000 hits that I've had.  So check back.

2 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is awesome, Twila! I love the fancy folds and of course, that Spice Cake DSP is one of my favorites! This is a fabulous swap card, indeed!! Hugs! :)

Boni Montaño said...

Such a pretty card Twila! I love it. I love the Spice Cake DSP too!