Friday, January 10, 2014

twINKing fingers Christmas party

Last Friday night I had my downline party at the farm.  The weather did hold off until later that night so everyone was able to enjoy the party.  Here's some pictures of those that participated in the gift exchange.  And there isn't a picture of me with Patti's gift because my camera battery decided it didn't want to live anymore. lol  We also did a shoebox swap and Shelley and her daughter joined us for that but they had to leave early.  I will post pictures of our swaps tomorrow.  Enjoy the pictures and have a stamperific day!!!
Leona with Teresa's gift.  (a beautiful butterfly framed art piece.  (Leona and Teresa are sidelines of mine that I invite to my meetings since our upline has quit.)
Robin with my gift.  (an altered dvd tin, has a notepad and pen to match inside)
 Patti with Robin's gift.  (a pretty frame with a heart banner)
 Kelly with Leona's gift.  (A yankee candle with SU ribbon added to pretty it up.)
Teresa with Kelly's gift.  (a beautiful altered canning jar and it just happens to be the colors that Teresa loves.)
I will have to get someone to take a picture of me with the beautiful scarf that Patti made, I love it!  

No comments: