Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Stampin' Up! New Catty Premier In St. Louis

Five of us took a trip to St. Louis to meet up with other demos to check out the new catty at the movie theater there.  It was so neat.  they broadcast live from California with some of Stampin' Ups! best, including Shelli herself.  We had a blast.
Waiting in line to get in to the event.
Here's our sign:)
Shhhh, the show is about to begin!
Group shot of the 5 of us.  Teresa Simpson, Shannon Bruner, Lori Smith, me, and Robin Goens.  I had so much fun with this girls!
and I got to finally meet Jan Hoyt in person!  We have been online friends for a long time now.  Well I guess the first time we met actually was when we were both on our way back from vacationing in Florida.  We were both driving on the interstate when I notice their car plate and thought it might be her.  I had my husband pass them and honk while I stuck my SU catty out the window and gave a thumbs up.  They honked back.  When I got home I sent her a message to see if it had been her and it was!  So funny.  Course my DH thought I was crazy. Lol Oh well.
Leaving the Cinema and heading home to look at our new cattys!


No comments: