Monday, June 20, 2016

Monthly Stamp Group Projects

Here are the projects we did this past week in my monthly stamp group at the farm.  When I saw Audrey Coons "light bulb" card I knew I had to case it.  I did a few simple things different. as to try and make it simply for a group to stamp.  Instead of watercoloring the yellow for the bulb I used the one of the leaf stamps from the new set Bunch of Blossoms.  I also used the speckle stamp from Gorgeous Grunge,  The little Fox Hershey tent came from Brenda Quintana's Blog were you can always find fun Hershey Kiss idea's.
This fun little box holds a candy bar and was Tammy's gift for hostessing this month along with a little bag of dsp and paper and other goodies.
Here is what it looks like on the inside.  Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today and as always have a great day!

2 comments:

Sharon Milburn said...

Please share your directions and /or cutting measurements to make this adorable treat box. Thanks!!!

Donna said...

Hey Twila, How are you? I happily and with surprise found you here via the blog hop; what fun!!! I LOVE your projects, they are all wonderful! TFS! Donna (SC)