Sunday, October 16, 2016

October 2016 Craft Project Central Project #6

I am excited today because today is the day that my project is featured at Craft Project Central and I get to share a sneak peak of it here with you today.  Here is the my project introduction.

It’s time to start thinking about decorating for the holidays and here is a great project to help you get a jump start for your Thanksgiving and Christmas Décor.  This project will make the fun mantel piece for both as it is double sided.  Just turn it around after Thanksgiving is over and you are ready for Christmas!

Boxes Of Thoughts!

And now for a fun giveaway!  I have the opportunity to give away a FREE one month subscription to Craft Project Central to one lucky winner.  Getting entered in the drawing is easy.  Here is what you do.  Just leave a comment when you see the sneak peak photo of my project by clicking on this link:  Craft Project Central Boxes Of Thoughts.  On Sunday, October 23 I will use a random generator to select a winner and post it to my blog.  So be sure and check back to see if you are the winner!         

 Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Twila

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Looks like this would be a fun and easy project to make.