Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Merry Little Christmas Stocking

Here is a fun little project I thought I would share with you today.  It's a cute little stocking box perfect for a mini Hershey bar.  I used the biggest of the stocking dies from the Christmas Stocking thinlets dies and cut out two using Real Red cardstock.  Then I ran them through the Big Shot using the Festive emboss Folder.  To connect them together to make a stocking box.  I cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 7/8" x 5 1/2".  Scored it at the widthways at 1/4" and 5/8".  Then lengthways at 2 1/4" and 3 1/4".   Then at the lengthways scores cut in to where the scores met then folded it up to make a U shape then glued it in place and two both sides of the stocking pieces.  I added  a small strip of the Candy Candy Lane DSP to the top.  Stamped and punched out a few little tags from a retired stamp set, added a little bow and a little loop of red and white twine to hand it with.  I think the little mouse is pretty happy with his stocking by the look on it's face.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope to see you again soon.
Twila

No comments: