Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Merry Little Mitten

Hi everyone!  Brrr is it cold here today in Southern Illinois.  So today I thought I would share with you this cute little altered mitten.  These sold really well for me at craft fairs this winter.  I bought our local JoAnn's out of these little red mittens, even went back and bought some navy blue ones.
This little mitten is a perfect holder for a small candy cane and a Hershey chocolate Santa.  It would also make a great gift card or money holder and would be cute hanging from the tree.  I used Stampin' Up!s Pretty Pines Thinlets Dies and added some pine needles in Garden Green, a Real Red Ribbon Bow,  Merry Little Christmas Tag from the Hostess set Holly Jolly Layers hanging from a Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine loop.  I used my handy glue gun and glue sticks to fasten them down.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Twila

No comments: