Sunday, January 8, 2017

Downline After Christmas Party - Part 1

Yesterday was one of my favorite parties of the year, my downline after Christmas Party.  These ladies have become some of my best friends.  I would never have met some of them if it hadn't been for stampin.  We had a great time togther.  eating, stampin, andt trading gifts.  Today's post is to show what I made for each of them and my gift for our gift exchange,
I made each of my girls one of these cups filled with some fun goodies.  This cup is double the size of my little Christmas cup.
 Here is the project I decided to work on.  It's called a clothesline board.  I bought it at Hobby Lobby last year.
I used some of our new DSP called Tasty Treats Specialty Paper to alter it.  I also used the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and the Large Letters Framelits.
Thanks for looking and have a good day!
                  Twila

No comments: