Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Monthly Stamp Group Projects for March 2017 and Hostess Gift

 I always have fun at my monthly stamp group.  These ladies are very dear to my heart as some have been stampin' with me since I first started as a demo some 13+ years ago.  Some have left while others have joined us.  We always have a great time together and the monthly hostess always feeds us well.  Each month I try and make a little something special for the hostess.  It's not usually anything big just a little something as a thank you.  I also give a fun little sack of cardstock, dsp and envelopes as well.  This month it was Arlinda's turn and after I had made the card below,  I was inspired to make a little calendar for her using a clear plastic CD holder.  Loved how it turned out.
 I call this card Casing Julie, as it is a CAS of a card from Julie Davison.  I fell in love with it from the moment I saw it.  She used Mint Macaroon instead of the Pool Party.  I LOVE our little doilies Stampin' Up! has right now in their product offerings.
The second card we made is this fun fold card.
The third thing we made was a bookmark with the 2017 calendar on the back.  I always try and have three things for everyone to make.  If you live close by you should come and stamp with us or I would love to come to your house and stamp with you and your friends.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
                                                                                                                  Twila

No comments: