Thursday, June 15, 2017
3D Thursday! Sarah's Red, White & Blue Treat Box
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to another addition of 3D Thursday, where every Thursday our team has a FREE downloadable project for you.
This weeks project was created by Sarah Wills over at Sarah's Ink Spot. I am so excited about this cute project of Sarah's. It's a wonderful 4th of July treat box that can be adapted for any occasion. Be sure and grab the FREE Project Sheet so you can make your own.
Who wouldn't love a fun gift like this?
and look what's inside! Thanks for creating this fun little box for us, Sarah Wills. Can't wait to make one of my own. Do you want to make one? Well here you go, just download the Project File and get to it. It's FREE!
I hope you have enjoyed this weeks project. If you would like to order any of the products listed below to make this project, click on my Order Online Button and it will take you to my online store.
Next week will be my turn to create a project. Hope you will come back and check it out. Have a good day!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used:
● Stamp Set: Number of Years
● Inks: Night of Navy
● Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Shimmery White
● Specialty Paper: Window Sheet, Red Glimmer, Silver Glimmer
● Tools: Simply Scored, Big Shot
● Punches: ½” Circle
● Embossing Folder: Oh My Stars
● Dies: Layering Squares Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Popcorn Box Thinlits, Happy Birthday Thinlits, Wood Crate Framelits
● Ribbon: Silver 1/8” Ribbon
● Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Tear & Tape, Snail, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals