Thursday, July 20, 2017

It's 3D Thursday - My Turn!

Hello and welcome to this week's FREE 3-D Thursday's Project Share.  This month's share from me is a sweet little mini purse.  Earlier this month I had created this same bag for a blog hop.   I had so many of you wanting directions on how to make it, I thought it would make a great 3D Thursday project share.  I hop you enjoy it!
This sweet little paper purse is the perfect size to tuck a gift card and maybe some chocolates down inside.  It measures about 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" overall including the straps.  I chose our new In Color Tranquil Tide for my bags color and with the matching Designer Series Paper it turned out beautiful.  It doesn't take much cardstock and DSP to make either.  I love that Stampin' Up! has in their inventory these super cute Itty Bitty bows in our new In Colors.  Please be sure and grab the instruction sheet on how to create your own Mini Paper Purse.
To order any of the products listed in my project sheet to make your mini purse please go to my online store by clicking on the "Shop Now" Button on the left hand side of the screen and enjoy shopping from the comfort of your own home.  Have a good day! and see you next Thursday!


No comments: