Thursday, March 1, 2018

3D Thursday - A Lucky Treat

Hello! and welcome to this weeks 3D Thursday and a fun little St. Patty's Day Treat.  I apologize for the lateness in my post but I had internet trouble today.
Today's cute little four leaf clover treat bag creation belongs to Jennifer Gulch of our design team.  Jean created this St. Patty's Day Gusseted Treat Bag and Oh it is so cute!  FREE printable directions can be found at the end of this post!
Jenn made a 4 leaf clover by making and attaching 4 Garden Green hearts together along with a stem.
She then used some of our new light green glimmer paper from the Myths & Magic 6" x 6' Glimmer Paper pack to die cut a heart and add a little banner which was made using our Banner Builder Punch.  I love the little bit of Gold Metallic Thread added behind little saying for a finishing touch.  The sentiment is from the new stamp set Picture Perfect Birthday.
Such an adorable little treat bag.  Wanna make one of your own?  Here you go!  Just click on the link below.
I modified her project and made my strips 4" x 1/2" to make a smaller clover and added it to a cello bag and stamped the saying "I'm so lucky to call you my friend" from the stamp set, Sprinkles of Life.  Here's a picture of what it looked like along with some other things we made at my last workshop.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've been inspired today to get a bit crafty!





No comments: